- This is a Private Dental Practice and our usual consultation fees have been conveyed to you by our receptionist. If this has not been done, please ask our receptionist of the Doctor seeing you to explain what the costs of treatment will be. This practice will not charge medical aid rates. This means that the fees charged are higher than your medical aid fund benefits. It is your responsibility to understand what your medical aid fund benefits are and to claim re-imbursement from your medical aid fund. This is a cash practice and we will not submit our accounts directly to medical aid funds or administrators on behalf of the member/patient for payment. If we do submit an account to your medical aid fund that act may not be construed as an agreement to await payment from your medical aid or to be responsible for the processing of your medical aid claim in any way.
- Any Cost Estimates for further treatment that is found to be necessary at your first appointment, will be provided per email. It is your responsibility to gain medical aid authorization for the treatment prior to commencement of the treatment.
- Our treatment is based on your dental needs and not on your medical aid coverage. We remain fully up to date with current dental techniques, practice and technology to provide you with high quality, long-lasting dental treatments.
- All Dental Laboratory and implant component fees are payable in advance. All beauty and aesthetic treatments are also to be paid in full on the day of treatment.
It is your responsibility to pay our account on presentation. We provide debit/credit card facilities as well as online banking, Edgars card and Zapper to facilitate immediate payment of your account. If the account is not paid timeously further treatments will be postponed until payment is made. If the account is not paid timeously, you will also be liable for the legal and administrative fees pertaining to the collection and/or any subsequent legal action for the recovery of the said outstanding fees on an story-and-own client cost scale. All payments are due without set off or deduction.
- If you would like to cancel an appointment please do so at least 24 hours prior to the dental appointment. If we are unable to fill your appointment with another appointment, we do reserve the right to charge for any appointments that are missed or not cancelled timeously. A fee of R400 will be charged for every half an hour missed.
- This practice will treat your personal and medical information as strictly confidential. Photographs of your dentition, mouth and face may be taken before, during and after treatment and will remain the property of this practice. You hereby consent to such photographs being used by us in marketing material and being published on our website. It may be necessary, for the purposes of rendering invoices, using ICD-10 codes, collecting unpaid accounts and providing treatment, for your information to be processed to and by third parties. By signing this form, you agree to the processing of your private and medical information by this practice for the purposes set out above. No personal or medical information will be sold or processed by this practice for research.
- No variation or consensual Cancellation of this document or our Cost Estimates shape be valid unless recorded in writing and signed by both parties.
- Should you have any questions or queries or not understand your treatment options, the costs of the treatment or the terms and conditions of this practice, please ask for clarification before treatment commences or services are rendered. Your feedback concerning our services will be most welcome.
- Please note that this practice will communicate with you via phone, email, sms and whatsapp.