- This practice will charge you your Network treatment fees however, due to the fact that these rates are so extremely low, we have no choice but to use different products for the treatments compared to our preferred products. Also, we are not able to guarantee any treatments done at Network rates. Thus, if there is a problem with any treatment, you will be billed in full (at Network rates) again. Your medical aid may not pay for a second treatment and this will be for your own pocket.
Any treatments that do not fall part of your Network prescribed treatments are to be paid for in full on the day of treatment by yourself.
- Any Cost estimates for further treatment that is found to be necessary at your first appointment, will be provided per email. It is your responsibility to gain medical aid authorization for the treatment prior to commencement of the treatment. If we do process an estimate on your behalf to your medical aid, this act should not be construed as the practice taking responsibility for the authorization process. We will help however the onus is on the patient to ensure that all authorization is gained prior to commencement of treatment.
- It is your responsibility to pay any portion of your account on presentation that is not covered by your Network. We provide debit/credit card facilities as well as online banking, Edgars card and Zapper to facilitate immediate payment of your account. If the account is not paid timeously further treatments will be postponed until payment is made. If the account is not paid timeously, you will also be liable for the legal and administrative fees pertaining to the collection and/or any subsequent legal action for the recovery of the said outstanding fees on an story-and-own client cost scale. All payments are due without set off or deduction.
- If you would like to cancel an appointment please do so at least 24 hours prior to the dental appointment. If we are unable to fill your appointment with another appointment, we do reserve the right to charge for any appointments that are missed or not cancelled timeously. A fee of R400 will be charged for every half an hour missed.
- This practice will treat your personal and medical information as strictly confidential. Photographs of your dentition, mouth and face may be taken before, during and after treatment and will remain the property of this practice. You hereby consent to such photographs being used by us in marketing material and being published on our website. It may be necessary, for the purposes of rendering invoices, using ICD-10 codes, collecting unpaid accounts and providing treatment, for your information to be processed to and by third parties. By signing this form, you agree to the processing of your private and medical information by this practice for the purposes set out above. No personal or medical information will be sold or processed by this practice for research.
- No variation or consensual Cancellation of this document or our Cost Estimates shape be valid unless recorded in writing and signed by both parties.
- Should you have any questions or queries or not understand your treatment options, the costs of the treatment or the terms and conditions of this practice, please ask for clarification before treatment commences or services are rendered. Your feedback concerning our services will be most welcome.
- Please note that this practice will communicate with you via phone, email, sms and whatsapp.